Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- 3/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Milk
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Head Cauliflower cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 Tbsp Prairie Farms Butter melted
- 2/3 Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Prairie Farms Veggie Ranch Dip for serving
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Prepare baking sheet by lining with foil and place an oven-safe rack on top of the foil. Spray generously with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, milk, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper until smooth. Add the cauliflower to batter and gently toss to coat thoroughly.
- Place coated cauliflower onto prepared rack, leaving space between each one. Bake for 20 minutes, until cauliflower starts to brown.
- While cauliflower is baking, prepare the buffalo sauce. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together melted butter, hot sauce, and honey.
- Remove cauliflower from oven, place in a large bowl, and toss to coat in buffalo sauce. Spray rack with cooking spray and return cauliflower to rack. Bake for 10 more minutes, until browned to your liking.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Transfer to serving dish, serve with Veggie Ranch dip and enjoy!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter