Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 12 large chocolate chip cookies, homemade or prepackaged
- 6 scoops Prairie Farms Small Batch Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip ice cream
- On a small baking sheet, place waxed paper, then 6 of the chocolate chip cookies. Set carton of ice cream on counter to soften slightly for about 5 minutes. Working quickly, scoop ice cream into 2 inch ball, placing on top of cookie.
- Place second cookie on top and press down gently to flatten ice cream into a sandwich. With a spatula, smooth the outer edges to remove any excess ice cream and seal the sides. Repeat for all cookies.
- Wrap each sandwich with plastic and freeze for at least 1-2 hours to set fully. Remove plastic wrap from sandwiches when ready to serve.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter