Rocky Road Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Cake
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup Prairie Farms salted butter, melted & cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp Prairie Farms Premium Chocolate Milk
- 48 oz Prairie Farms Small Batch Rocky Road Ice Cream
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms Salted Butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 Tbsp Prairie Farms Premium Chocolate Milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium mixing bowl sift together dry ingredients.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe dish, about 1 minute. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and chocolate milk. Slowly stir in dry ingredients. Mix well. Add melted butter and mix until incorporated.
- Grease one 8" square pan and one 8" round pan with butter.
- Spread batter into both pans. Bake for 20-22 minutes. Let cool.
- Slice brownies in square pan into 2-inch squares. Set aside. Scoop Rocky Road ice cream over brownies in round pan. Smooth evenly. Place immediately in freezer and chill for 1 hour.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in cocoa, milk and powdered sugar and blend until smooth. Remove from heat. Sauce will thicken slightly when cooled.
- Remove ice cream cake from freezer and let rest on counter for about 3-4 minutes. Remove from pan and transfer to serving plate. Stack square brownies on top of ice cream cake. Drizzle chocolate syrup on top and serve immediately.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter