Bacon Spinach Dip
- 10 Bacon Slices, cooked and chopped
- 8 Oz Prairie Farms cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup Prairie Farms sour cream
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Tsp black pepper
- 1 LB Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess liquid
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan
- 1 Cup Mozzarella, shredded
- 1 Baguette, sliced and toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Drain cooked bacon of excess liquid and chop. Prepare medium sized baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and pepper. Fold in chopped spinach, bacon, parmesan, and 3/4 cup mozzarella.
- Spread evenly into prepared baking dish and top with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella. Bake 25-30 minutes, until golden and bubbly.
- Serve with sliced baguette and enjoy!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter