- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup Prairie Farms butter
- 1 quart Prairie Farms milk
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 24 slices extra thick bacon
- 1 lb fettuccine uncooked
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- Fresh parsley
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Add milk, salt and pepper and stir vigorously with wire whisk until mixture barely comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, whisking frequently while sauce thickens. Keep warm.
- Cook bacon until fully cooked. Drain on paper towels.
- Cut bacon into small pieces and stir into sauce.
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Drain well and add to the sauce. Blend well and transfer to serving dish.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Love this Recipe?Share it