Servings: 4 People
- 1/4 Cup Prairie Farms buttermilk
- 2-3 Dashes hot sauce
- 4 Chicken Cutlets, Thin
- 1 Salt and Pepper to taste
Ranch Sauce and Toppings
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1/3 Cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms buttermilk
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Chives, chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 Slices Caves of Faribault Fini Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Burger Buns, toasted
- Lettuce and Tomato slices, for topping
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium high heat.
- Make the marinade: In a medium bowl, combine buttermilk, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Place chicken in bowl and turn to coat. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Make the ranch sauce: In a small bowl, combine minced garlic, mayonnaise, vinegar, chopped chives, buttermilk, salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken until marks appear and cooked through, about 7-8 minutes on each side. Top with cheese and continue to grill until cooked through.
- Spread each bun with ranch sauce and stack with chicken, lettuce and tomato. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it