- 1 (5.9oz) box Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 2 Cups Prairie Farms milk, any variety
- 1 10.7oz Package Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 1 Package Gummy Worms
- 1 Package Halloween Pumpkin Candies
- Make instant pudding according to package directions.
- Crush chocolate cookies in a food processor. Option: place cookies in a plastic gallon zipped bag and crush using a rolling pin.
- In a glass or clear plastic cup, spoon in a layer of chocolate pudding, then add a layer of crushed cookies. Add a second layer of pudding and top with crushed cookies. Repeat for each glass/cup. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Before serving, top with gummy worms and pumpkin candies.
Love this Recipe?Share it