- 1 package Prairie Farms cream cheese
- 1/4 Cup Green bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp Onions, chopped finely
- 1 tsp Seasoning salt
- 2 Cups Pecans, chopped finely
- 1 8 oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- Mix together cream cheese, pepper, onion, seasoning salt and pineapple together well. Blend in half the pecans.
- Using your hands, shape the mixture into a ball and coat completely with the remaining pecans.
- Wrap ball tightly in cellophane and chill in refrigerator for about an hour to set, or until ready to serve.
- Serve with your favorite crackers. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Love this Recipe?Share it