Servings: 24 bowls
Mini Taco Bowls
- 24 Wonton Wrappers
- 4 Tbsp Prairie Farms Salted Butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp Avocado oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pkg (1 oz) Taco Seasoning
- 3 Tbsp tomato paste
- 4 Tbsp water
- Guacamole (store bought or use our Creamy Guacamole recipe)
- 1 Prairie Farms Sour Cream Squeeze Pouch
- Shredded Mexican Cheese
- jalapeño, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly brush one side of the wonton shells with melted butter. Place butter side down into muffin tin and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- In a small bowl, combine tomato paste and water. Set aside. Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add ground beef and cook 6-7 minutes, until lightly browned. Drain grease from meat. Return to heat, mix in tomato mixture and taco seasoning. Cook and stir until combined and cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Spoon equal amounts of taco meat into prepared taco bowls and top with guacamole, sour cream, cheese, cilantro and sliced jalapeño. Serve immediately.
Love this Recipe?Share it