- 2 Cups Elbow Noodles, Dry
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 Cups Prairie Farms Lactose Free Milk
- 1 1/2 Cups Lactose Free Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- Salt & Pepper
- In a large saucepan, boil water and cook noodles according to package directions. Drain water, and set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat olive oil on medium heat, then whisk in flour, paprika and garlic salt. Add milk and cheese then cook until thickened, stirring often. (Add a little more flour if sauce appears too thin).
- Pour cheese sauce over noodles and stir to blend. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it