- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups Prairie Farms milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 3 tbsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter melted
- 6 scoops Prairie Farms Neapolitan Ice Cream
- 1 tbsp Prairie Farms butter salted
- Chocolate syrup
- Crushed nuts
- fresh strawberries
- Prairie Farms Whipped Cream aerosol
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and kosher salt together in a bowl. Using the whisk, make a well in the center.
- Pour the milk into the well and crack eggs into milk. Pour the melted butter into the mixture. Starting in the center, whisk everything together, moving towards the outside of the bowl, until all ingredients are incorporated. Do not overbeat, lumps are fine. You can add milk for desired consistency, batter shouldn't be too thick for thin shells. The batter can be refrigerated for up to one hour.
- Heat a large non-stick griddle or skillet, preferably cast-iron, over low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon Prairie Farms Butter to the skillet. Turn heat up to medium–low and using a measuring cup, ladle 1/3 cup batter into the skillet. If you are using a large skillet or a griddle, repeat once or twice, taking care not to overcrowd the cooking surface.
- Flip pancakes after bubbles rise to surface and bottoms brown, after about 2 to 4 minutes. When both sides are light brown drape pancakes on wire cooling rack to form the shape of a taco.
- Spoon Prairie Farms Neapolitan ice cream into taco shells. Top with strawberries and drizzle with chocolate syrup and whipped cream.
Love this Recipe?Share it