Servings: 5 cakes
- 1 1/2 cup Prairie Farms whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- powdered sugar garnish
- 6 strawberries cleaned, destemed, sliced
- Prairie Farms aerosol whipped cream
- Heat up a deep fryer with vegetable, canola, or peanut oil to 375 degrees F.
- In a large combine the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, salt. Next, beat together the milk and eggs in a small bowl. Then, combine wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into squeeze bottle with a wide tip. When oil is heated pour batter direclty into the oil. Be careful not to pour to quickly so the oil doesn't splash out. Pour in a circlular motion for a 4" wide cake.
- Heat in oil for 3-5 minutes untill batter is golden brown. Remove with metal tongs and place on a plate covered with a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Transfer cake to your serving plate and dust with powdered sugar. Then top with fresh strawberries and garnish generously with Prairie Farms aerosol whipped cream.
Love this Recipe?Share it