Servings: 8 servings
- 1 (12 oz) package Won Ton Wrappers halved diagonally
- 4 Tbsp Prairie Farms Butter melted
- 1 8 oz Package Prairie Farms Cream Cheese softened
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Prairie Farms Sour Cream
- 12 oz Lump Crab Meat
- 1 Cup White Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese freshly grated
- 3 Green Onions thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- To make Wonton Chips, Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place wonton wrappers on a non-stick baking sheet. Brush with melted butter. Bake until golden and crisp, about 7-8 minutes. Let cool and set aside.
- To make dip, preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly coat a 9-inch baking dish with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream until light and fluffy. Stir in crab, ½ cup white cheddar cheese, parmesan, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread crab mixture into prepared dish. Top with remaining white cheddar cheese. Bake until bubbly and golden, about 25 minutes.
Any type of chip can be paired with this dip. For a slightly sweeter taste, add a teaspoon of sugar.
Love this Recipe?Share it