Servings: 24 cupcakes
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Salted Butter
- 1 1/2 Cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 Cup Prairie Farms Chocolate Peanut Butter Milk
- 1/4 Cup Decaf coffee, lukewarm
- 2 Cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Prairie Farms Egg Nog
- 72 mini pretzels
- 24 large marshmallows
- Black Gel Icing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a cupcake baking sheet with paper liners. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt until combined. Set aside.
- Using a stand mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Add vanilla.
- Add chocolate PB milk and coffee to mixer. blend slightly. Add dry ingredients last and blend well, about 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into baking cups about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center removes cleanly. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- To make skeletons, heat white chocolate chips and egg nog in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds. Stir until blended.
- Dip mini pretzels in white chocolate and place on wax paper to cool.
- Insert a marshmallow into the end of a cake pop stick. Insert 3 chocolate covered pretzels below marshmallow to make the body. Draw faces onto marshmallow heads using black gel icing. Insert finished skeletons into cupcakes. Serve and enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it