Servings: 15 biscuits
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms buttermilk
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms unsalted butter melted
- 1 1/2 Cups Sharp Cheddar shredded
- 3 Tbsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, garlic powder, salt, and cayenne pepper. In a small bowl, whisk together buttermilk and melted butter.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and stir using a rubber spatula until moist. Gently fold in the cheese.
- Using a ¼ cup measuring cup, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Prepare the topping. In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, parsley, and garlic powder. Brush the tops of biscuits with mixture. Serve warm and enjoy!
Can be stored in an air tight container for up to 5 days. Microwave 10-15 seconds to enjoy warm.
Love this Recipe?Share it