- 2 1/2 Cups Prairie Farms Premium Small Batch Brown Butter Maple Ice Cream, melted
- 1 Box White Cake Mix
- 4 egg whites
Honey Vanilla Frosting
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Salted Butter, softened
- 1 3/4 Cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 1/4 Cup Prairie Farms sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare two round 8” cake pans with Prairie Farms Butter and flour.
- In a large bowl, whisk together melted ice cream, cake mix, and egg whites. Whisk until blended.
- In prepared pans, divide the batter evenly. Bake for 30 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Remove from pans, and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- To make Frosting: Beat softened butter on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add powdered sugar on medium speed until fully mixed in.
- Add honey and sour cream and beat until icing is smooth. Chill for 15 minutes until icing thickens.
- On a cake stand, place one cooled cake and spread an even layer of frosting over the top. Place the second cake over the top.Frost top and sides evenly.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it