- 5 6 oz containers Prairie Farms Whole Vanilla Yogurts
- 2 cups Mixed Berries black currant, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries or raspberries
- Clean and rinse berries, draining on a paper towel to remove water. In a a blender, add yogurt and berries. Pulse to blend.
- Pour mixture into 6 small plastic cups or a popsicle mould. Freeze for about 1 hour to set. Remove from freezer and place popsicle sticks into the center of each cup.
- Freeze for another 1-2 hours to fully set. To release from cups when ready to serve, use warm water and submerge the bottom of the cup briefly to loosen.
Love this Recipe?Share it