Servings: 24 meringues
- 4 egg whites room temperature
- 1 tsp Prairie Farms Egg Nog room temperature
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cream of Tartar
- Black Gel Icing
- Prepare Chocolate Peanut Butter cupcakes with Prairie Farms Chocolate Peanut Butter seasonal milk. Click for Recipe
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside. With an electric mixer, beat egg whites on high until foamy.
- Add egg nog, then sugar and cream of tarter and continue beating until stiff peaks form. About 5 minutes.
- Fill a pastry bag with mixture, cutting a medium angled opening at the bottom. Squeeze merigues slowly, pulling upwards at the end to create a ghost. Repeat across parchment leaving an inch between each. Bake for about 45 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Once cooled, place on top of cupcakes, then using black icing gel, add eyes and mouths to each meringue ghost. Let set until ready to serve.
Love this Recipe?Share it