Servings: 6 people
- 16 oz Prairie Farms Jalapeno Fiesta Dip
- 8 oz Prairie Farms Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Buffalo flavored sauce
- 1 Dash Cayenne Ground Pepper
- 2 cups Cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- celery sticks
- french bread, sliced
- fresh parsley (chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl add Jalapeno Fiesta Dip, cream cheese, cayenne ground pepper, and buffalo sauce, blend well. Mix in cooked, shredded chicken and 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- Spread mixture into a 9" cast iron skillet. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle 1/2 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese on top.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes until edges are slightly browned and cheese is bubbly.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with sliced french bread and celery sticks. Enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it