Servings: 1 sandwich
- 1 rectangular graham cracker
- 1 scoop Prairie Farms Premium Small Batch Rocky Road Ice Cream Softened
- 1 tbsp marshmallow cream
- Let ice cream soften outside of freezer for 5 minutes. Break rectangle graham in half.
- Spread marshmallow cream on one side of the graham. Sandwich ice cream scoop in between graham squares. Gently press together but do not let graham break. Use a butter knife to smooth ice cream to the edges.
- Either enjoy immediately or wrap ice cream sandwich in parchment paper or aluminum foil and store in the freezer. Graham crackers will soften in the freezer.
Love this Recipe?Share it