- 6 cups Prairie Farms Premium Chocolate Milk
- 1/2 cup Graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- Chocolate syrup
- Pour crushed graham crackers into a shallow dish. Apply chocolate syrup to rim of mug. Invert and twist each mug into crumbs so they stick to the chocolate syrup/rim.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat chocolate milk on medium low for about 5 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Pour hot chocolate into mugs then add mini marshmallows. Using a bakers torch, carefully "toast" marshmallow tops. Garnish with chocolate syrup and serve immediately.
Love this Recipe?Share it