Servings: 4 people
- 12 Flour tortillas, taco size
- 24 Shrimp, fresh peeled, deveined
- 4 Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 Cup Cilantro, fresh chopped
- 1 Large onion diced, chopped
- 2 Jalepenos, Fresh Remove seeds, finely diced
- 4 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 Cups tomatoes Seeded, diced
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter
- 2 Cups Romaine lettuce Finely shredded, chopped
- 2 Cups Cotija cheese crumbled
- 1 12oz Prairie Farms sour cream pouch
- Salt & Pepper
- Wash then dice/chop all vegetables. Set aside. Rinse shrimp, removing tails and shell, devein then pat dry with a paper towel. Place in a bowl and sprinkle Old Bay seasoning over the top and toss lightly to coat. Refrigerate until ready to cook. Preheat oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To make Pico de Gallo, in a medium bowl, add diced tomatoes, onion, jalepenos, 1/4 cup cilantro and lime juice. Add salt & pepper to taste. Stir to blend then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Place tortillas on a large cookie sheet and place in oven to warm. In a skillet over medium heat, add butter, then shrimp, saute about 2-3 minutes then flip over and cook another 2-3 minutes until shrimp are fully cooked and pink. Turn off heat.
- Assemble tacos, by adding shrimp into each tortilla, topping with shredded romaine, Pico de Gallo, fresh cilantro, cotija cheese and lastly drizzling on sour cream. Recipe makes 3 tacos per person.
- Options: Add fresh avocado, black beans or grilled corn for a flavor twist.
Love this Recipe?Share it