Servings: 12 people
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup Prairie Farms buttermilk
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Chives, finely chopped
- 2 lbs Assorted Vegetables (Cucumber, Bell Peppers, Carrots, Zucchini, etc.)
- Place all dip ingredients in a medium sized bowl and whisk until smooth. Add more buttermilk for a thicker consistency.
- Pour into a sealable container, like a mason jar, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut assorted vegetables into 3 inch sticks. Set out 12 (1-1.5 oz) shot glasses. Spoon 1-1 ½ tbsp. into base of glasses. Arrange cut veggies in glasses. Enjoy immediately, or loosely cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve (around 4 hours).
Love this Recipe?Share it