Twice Baked Potatoes
- 4 Large Russet Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 Cup Prairie Farms Salted Butter
- 1 12 Prairie Farms sour cream pouch
- 1/4 Cup Chives, chopped
- 6 Slices Bacon, cooked crumbled
- 1 1/2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Wash potatoes well, piercing each with a fork several times. Rub each with olive oil and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in half, long ways, scooping out the insides of each and placing into a large mixing bowl. Add buttermilk, butter, garlic, and 1/3 Cup of sour cream. Whip to blend until creamy. Stir in chives and bacon pieces.
- Spoon mashed potatoes back into potato shells, then top with shredded cheese. Return to oven and bake 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve each with a generous squeeze of sour cream on top of each. Enjoy!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter