Touchdown Nacho Platter
- 1 16 oz Bag of Tortilla Chips
- 1 1/2 Cup Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 2 Cups Shredded Chicken (or your choice of meat)
- 1 1/2 Cup White Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 1 Cup Black Beans
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- 2 medium Tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 Cup Guacamole (store bought or use our Creamy Guacamole recipe)
- 2 Cups Shredded Lettuce
- 1 16oz Prairie Farms Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spread chips evenly on a large rimmed baking sheet. Top with pepper jack cheese, chicken, white cheddar cheese, half a Jalapeño, and black beans. Bake for 15 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Top nachos with green onions, tomatoes, and remaining Jalapeño. Place guacamole in a piping bag and evenly pipe guacamole onto nachos. Top with lettuce. Spoon sour cream into an icing bag with a narrow tip to add football field lines. Enjoy immediately.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter