Servings: 7 Servings
- 4 large eggs
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Whole Milk
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms Unsalted Butter melted
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Containers (3.5 Oz) Prairie Farms Small Batch Strawberry Cream Cheese Spreads
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 Cups fresh strawberries sliced, divided
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream whipped
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, water and butter. In another bowl, mix flour and salt; add to egg mixture and mix well. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour.
- Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet over medium heat. Stir batter. Fill a 1/4-cup measure halfway with batter; pour into center of pan. Quickly lift and tilt pan to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry; turn crepe over and cook until bottom is cooed, 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing pan as needed. When cool, stack crepes between pieces of waxed paper or paper towels.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese, lemon juice, zest and vanilla until smooth. Fold in 2 cups berries and the whipped cream. Spoon about 1/3 cup filling down the center of each crepe; roll up. Garnish with remaining berries and, if desired, additional confectioner's sugar. Cover and refrigerate or freeze remaining crepes in an airtight container, unfilled, for another use.
Love this Recipe?Share it