- 1 lb chicken breast, diced
- 1 packet taco seasoning (medium or spicy)
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 10 flour tortillas
- 8 oz package Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- 8 oz Prairie Farms Jalapeno Fiesta Dip
- Prairie Farms Sour Cream
- Heat 1-2 Tbsp of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken for approximately 5-7 minutes, browning both sides evenly.
- Stir in taco seasoning packet, reduce heat and simmer about 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughly. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Remove excess oil and seasoning from skillet. Add 1 Tbsp of oil to skillet and set on medium heat.
- Spread about 2 Tbsp of Jalapeno Fiesta Dip on each tortilla. Layer half of each tortilla with chicken and Colby Jack cheese. Fold tortillas over and place in a skillet.
- Cook quesadillas about 3 minutes on each side, until slightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Slice into wedges and serve immediately.
Love this Recipe?Share it