Servings: 8 Sliders
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger minced peeled
- 24 Shrimp medium sized, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 Sour Dough Slider Buns
- 2 Tbsp celery finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp Prairie Farms sour cream
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp shallots finely chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp Ground Red Pepper
- 8 Romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 Cups Red Cabbage chopped
- Preheat oven broiler. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan. Add ginger; cook 1 minute.
- Sprinkle shrimp with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add shrimp to pan; cook 3-4 minutes or until done. Keep warm.
- Arrange buns in a single layer on a baking sheet, cut sides up. Broil 45 seconds or until toasted.
- Combine celery, sour cream, mayonnaise, shallots, and lemon juice in a medium bowl; stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place 1 Romaine lettuce leaf and red cabbage on each bun. Top with 1 tablespoon sour cream mixture and 3 shrimp. Cover with top halves of buns.
Love this Recipe?Share it