Salted Caramel Coffee
- 1 cup Prairie Farms Salted Caramel Milk
- 1/2 cup strong hot espresso
- Prairie Farms Aerosol Light Whipped Cream
- Caramel Syrup
- Pour Prairie Farms Salted Caramel milk into a mason jar.
- Screw on the lid. Shake the jar vigorously until the milk is froth, 30 to 60 seconds.
- Take the lid off the jar. Microwave uncovered for 30 seconds. Use immediately, foam will dissolve after a few minutes.
- Immediately combine frothed Salted Caramel milk and espresso.
- Top with Prairie Farms whipped cream and caramel syrup.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter