Servings: 8 Servings
- 1/2 package red velvet cake mix fresh
- 1/2 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/2 Cups miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 Containers (3.5 Oz) Prairie Farms Small Batch Strawberry Cream Cheese Spreads
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Prairie Farms whole milk
- 8 Half pint Mason Jars for serving
- Grease a 13x9-in. baking pan.
- Prepare cake mix batter according to package directions, adding pudding mix before mixing batter, and folding 1 cup chocolate chips into prepared batter. Transfer to prepared pan. Bake and cool as package directs. Cut into 1/4-inch cubes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and vanilla until blended. Beat in milk until smooth.
- In each half-pint jars, layer 1/2 cup cake cubes, 1 tablespoon icing and 1 tablespoon remaining chocolate chips. Repeat layers. Refrigerate leftovers.
Love this Recipe?Share it