Pumpkin Spiked White Hot Chocolate
- 1 quart Prairie Farms Pumpkin Spice Milk
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup white rum or vodka or whipped cream vodka (optional)
- Prairie Farms aerosol Whipped Cream Topping
- Sprinkle of ground nutmeg
- Heat Pumpkin Spice milk in a 2 quart saucepan over medium heat until hot, but not boiling, stirring gently.
- Add white chocolate chips then remove pan from heat. Stir to melt chips.
- Add liquor if desired, stirring to blend.
- Ladle carefully into mugs. Garnish with whipped cream and a sprinkling of nutmeg. Enjoy!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter