Servings: 24 tartlets
- Pumpkin Spice Filling:
- 2 cup Prairie Farms Pumpkin Spice Milk
- 4.2 oz box Instant Vanilla Pudding & Pie Filling
- 24 small tart cups
- Maple Roasted Pumpkin Seeds:
- 3 cup dried pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup Prairie Farms Salted Butter melted
- 4 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp Prairie Farms Pumpkin Spice Milk
- pinch of salt
- To roast seeds, preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Put the dried seeds in a bowl and pour the melted butter, pumpkin spice milk, and maple syrup over the seeds. Stir to coat well.
- Spread the seeds onto parchment lined baking sheets and sprinkle lightly with salt. Put in 275 degree oven for 30-45 mins (or until the seeds look golden brown), stirring every 15-20 mins. After the seeds have cooled, break up with hands.
- Store the seeds in an airtight container at room temperature.
- For pumpkin spice filling combine pudding mix and pumpkin spice milk according to package directions.
- Divide pumpkin spice filling into tart cups. Then garnish with Prairie Farms Whipped Cream and maple roasted pumpkin seeds.
Love this Recipe?Share it