Servings: 8 People
- 6 Russet Potatoes cleaned and peeled
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms Salted Butter
- 3 Cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Cup Prairie Farms whole milk
- 1 Tbsp thyme freshly chopped
- 1 Pinch nutmeg
- kosher salt
- Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 1/2 Cup Swiss Cheese Shredded
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Butter large baking dish. Slice potatoes 1/4 inch thick.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and cook about 1 minute. Add cream, milk, thyme, nutmeg, salt, and red pepper flakes. Bring to boil and reduce heat to low. Let simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Layer 1/3 of sliced potatoes, slightly overlapping, in prepared dish then pour 1/3 of cream mixture over potatoes. Repeat with remaining potatoes and cream to make two more layers. Cover with Swiss Cheese on top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with Parmesan and continue baking until potatoes are tender and golden (about 15 to 20 minutes).
Love this Recipe?Share it