Melted Ice Cream Cake
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 Cups Prairie Farms Premium Small Batch Vanilla Ice Cream melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms Half & Half
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare bundt pan and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl combine cake mix, melted ice cream, and eggs. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until inserted tester comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool completely, then turn cake out onto platter.
- To make the glaze, whisk together powdered sugar with half & half until desired consistency is reached.
- Drizzle glaze over cooled cake and top with sprinkles, if desired. Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter