Servings: 12 servings
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 Cups Prairie Farms Premium Small Batch Vanilla Ice Cream melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms Half & Half
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare bundt pan and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl combine cake mix, melted ice cream, and eggs. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until inserted tester comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool completely, then turn cake out onto platter.
- To make the glaze, whisk together powdered sugar with half & half until desired consistency is reached.
- Drizzle glaze over cooled cake and top with sprinkles, if desired. Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Any ice cream flavor can be used in place of vanilla. The combinations are endless! Prairie Farms pint sized ice cream are perfectly sized for this recipe.
Love this Recipe?Share it