Honey Fig Pizza
- 3/4 tsp sugar
- 1/2 Tsp active dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 - 1 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- Cooking spray
- 1 container (3.5 oz) Prairie Farms Small Batch Honey Vanilla Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup sliced fresh or dried figs
- Honey for topping
- In a large bowl, mix sugar, yeast, salt and flour. In a small saucepan, heat water and oil to 120°-130°. Add to dry ingredients; beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Stir in enough additional flour to form a soft dough (dough will be sticky).
- Turn dough onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place until almost doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Punch dough down. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a circle. Transfer dough to a piece of heavy-duty foil (18x12-in. rectangle) coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate, covered, 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and cinnamon until smooth.
- Preheat your grill (475 F)
- Carefully invert dough onto grill rack; peel off foil. Grill, covered, over low heat 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn; grill 1-2 minutes longer. Remove from grill to a baking sheet. Spread with cream cheese mixture. Top with figs. Return pizza to grill; grill, covered, 5-7 minutes longer or until crust is lightly browned and toppings are heated through. Drizzle with honey.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter