Servings: 8 servings
- 2 Cups Pepper Jack Cheese shredded
- 1 Cup Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 Cup Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- 8 oz Prairie Farms cream cheese softened
- 1 Can (4.5 oz) Green Chiles
- 1 Tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Lettuce
- 4 flour tortillas
- Tortilla Chips for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, combine pepper jack cheese, enchilada sauce, chicken, cream cheese, green chiles, and taco seasoning.
- Transfer mixture to a cast iron skillet, or oven safe dish. Bake 20-25 minutes until warmed through and bubbling.
- Make the tortilla graves. Cut the tortillas into grave shapes, place on baking sheet and bake until golden and crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Top dip with shredded lettuce. Insert tortilla graves. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it