Servings: 1 loaf
- 2 sticks Prairie Farms Salted Butter softened
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 tbsp Fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 loaf french bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For herb butter put sticks of softened butter in a bowl and combine herbs and spices. Stir with a fork until ingredients are combined.
- Using a bread knife slice french bread at an angle. Do not cut bread all the way through so when the bread is served guests can pull apart. Spread slices generously with herb butter.
- Wrap the loaf in aluminum foil and cook in the oven for 10 minutes. Serve bread while warm with leftover butter if desired.
Leftover herb butter can be saved in a mason jar and stored in the refrigerator. Great for cooking with meats and veggies!
Love this Recipe?Share it