- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- pinch salt
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms Butter melted
- 3 Tbsp Prairie Farms Premium Chocolate Milk
- Prairie Farms Aerosol Whipped Cream
- Chocolate syrup
- 2 Raspberries garnish
- In a small bowl mix together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt until smooth.
- Combine the melted butter and Premium Chocolate Milk. Stir until combined and pour into a microwave-safe cup, mug or mason jar. Fill 3/4 of the way up so the mixture doesn't spill over.
- Cook in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes for a gooey brownie, or 2 1/2 minutes for a well done brownie.
- Remove and let cool. Garnish with Prairie Farms aerosol whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and raspberries.
Warm brownie in a mug is perfect topped with Prairie Farms whipped cream or Vanilla Ice Cream. This brownie is a great base for a hot/cold fudge brownie sundae!
Love this Recipe?Share it