- 2 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms whole milk
- 1/4 Cup Prairie Farms salted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 Cup Pizza Sauce
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 2 Packages, 3oz each Sliced Pepperoni
- 3-4 oz Mozzarella Cheese, brick
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 2 pizza pans with parchment paper, or spray with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, milk and butter. Mix until the dough ball forms. (Do not over mix or dough will be tough.)
- Coat hands with flour and drop dough onto a floured surface. Knead for a minute or two. Punch down and divide into 2 balls. Roll into 10” discs then press into lined plans.
- Spread pizza sauce onto each crust, then top with shredded cheese. Arrange pepperoni into a football shape into center of each pizza. To make football laces, slice a long strip of chunk mozzarella, and place it horizontally on center of "football". Slice smaller strips of cheese, then place perpendicular across the top.
- Bake 13-16 minutes, until crust is a deep golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly. Let cool a few minutes before serving.
Love this Recipe?Share it