- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen corn kernels drained
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 Tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms whole milk
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- Parsley Fresh and chopped, for garnish
- In a skillet over medium heat, combine corn, cream, salt, sugar, pepper and butter. Whisk together milk and flour, and stir into corn mixture. Cook stirring over medium heat until the mixture is thickened, and corn is cooked through. Remove from heat, and stir in the Parmesan cheese until melted.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve hot.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter