Cream Cheese Soufflé
- 1 Tbsp Prairie Farms Salted butter and bread crumbs or, 50/50 Blend of flour/semolina, or grated Parmesan
- 2 3.5 oz Prairie Farms Cream Cheese Spreads
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Herbs
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Whipped cream topping
- 1/3 Cup Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp Grated Swiss Cheese
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1 tsp Kirsch
- Butter the cold dish evenly, then coat with crumbs or cheese. Dump out excess. Have sheet tray in middle shelf.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cream cheese spread, egg, herbs and pepper until very smooth.
- Fill dish with mixture (about ¾ full). Slowly place on sheet pan in oven and bake 18-20 minutes.
- Make the cheese sauce by heating the cream and adding the cheese. Off heat, adjust seasoning, add Kirsch, and pour sauce into a warm sauce boat or small pitcher.
- Serve immediately, with dish and sauce boat in center of table.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter