Classic Cherry Cheesecake
- 1 3/4 Cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 Cup Prairie Farms Salted Butter melted
- 1 1/4 Cup sugar
- 3 Packages (8 oz) Prairie Farms cream cheese softened
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms sour cream
- 2 Tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 Can (21 oz) Cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix graham crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup sugar; press into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla and mix well. Add eggs beating on low speed just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour or until center is almost set. Cut around rim of pan to loosen cake. Let cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Top with pie filling before serving.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter