Servings: 12 servings
- 1/2 Cup Sugar Substitute (Examples include Stevia or Erythritol)
- 1 Cup almond flour finely milled
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup pecans
- 1/4 Tsp sea salt
- 2 Tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Unsalted Butter, thinly sliced and cold
- 2 Cups almond flour finely milled
- 2 Tbsp Ground Coffee
- 1 1/4 Cup Sugar Substitute (Examples include Stevia or Erythritol)
- 2 1/2 Tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp nutmeg
- 1 1/2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 Tsp baking soda
- 1 Tsp sea salt
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Unsalted Butter, cooled
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms sour cream
- 2 eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 10-inch spring-form cake pan.
- For topping, in a small bowl combine sugar substitute, almond flour, coconut flour, pecans, salt and cinnamon. To the dry ingredients add I thinly sliced cold butter and cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, coffee, sugar substitute, spices, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt.
- In a small bowl, stir cooled melted butter, sour cream, and eggs until they are well mixed.
- Fold butter and sour cream mixture into the batter dry ingredients. Mix until well incorporated. Spread batter into 10 inch spring-form pan and sprinkle the crumb topping over the cake.
- Place crumb topping into batter of cake.
- Bake cake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until crumbs are lightly browned and until an inserted fork comes out clean.
- Cool cake for 10-20 minutes before slicing and serving.
Love this Recipe?Share it