Servings: 32 balls
- 1 1/2 Cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms whole milk
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms unsalted butter
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter
- 2 Cups oatmeal
- 1 tsp vanilla
- chocolate fudge shell topping
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Mix sugar and cocoa together. Stir in milk. Put mixture in a pot. Add butter and heat to a full boil. Stir continuously and cook for about two minutes. Turn off heat and mix in peanut butter, oatmeal and vanilla.
- Take spoonfuls of cookie dough and drop formed cookie balls onto waxed paper. Place wooden pop sticks into each ball. Dip cookie pops in a bowl of chocolate fudge shell topping and add rainbow sprinkles. Chill in fridge for approx. 3 hours.
Love this Recipe?Share it