Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pretzel Pie
- 1 carton Prairie Farms Homestyle Churn Neapolitan Light Ice Cream
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 stick Prairie Farms unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- Take Prairie Farms Neapolitan Ice Cream out of the freezer and let soften. Put pretzels in a clear plastic locking bag. Crush pretzels with a rolling pin in the bag until it is a mix of crumbs and powder.
- Melt butter and chocolate chips in microwave-safe bowl. In a 9" circular pan combine pretzel crumbs with the melted butter and chocolate. Press to the bottom of the pan to form a crust.
- Spoon Neapolitan ice cream over the crust and smooth with the bottom of the spoon.
- Top with fresh strawberries and enjoy!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter