- 1 1/2 cup Prairie Farms Half and Half
- 1 cup corn canned
- 2 cup chicken breast chopped & cooked
- 1/2 cup celery diced
- 1/2 cup carrot diced
- 1 cup onion diced
- 2 cup potatoes diced
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 can diced tomatoes 14.5oz
- 2 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp creole seasoning or seasoned salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fry bacon in a large saucepan or Dutch oven. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Add butter to bacon drippings, if necessary, to make 3 tablespoons.
- Add celery, potatoes, onion and carrot. Sauté, stirring constantly, until onion and celery are tender.
- Stir in flour until well incorporated.
- Add chicken broth and seasoning or seasoned salt, stirring to blend well. Cook, stirring until thickened.
- Cover and simmer for 12 minutes.
- Add the chicken and corn; simmer for 7 minutes longer, until vegetables are tender.
- Add half-and half and tomatoes.
- Heat through and taste. Add salt and pepper, as needed.
Love this Recipe?Share it