Chicken and Stuffing Bake
- 1 2/3 Cups water Hot
- 1 package (6 oz) Stuffing Mix
- 1 1/2 lb Chicken Breasts boneless skinless, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 can (10 oz) Cream of Mushroom Soup Condensed
- 1 Stalk celery Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Prairie Farms sour cream
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add hot water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
- Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish. Mix soup, celery and sour cream until blended. Pour over chicken. Top with stuffing.
- Bake 30 min. or until chicken is done. Serve warm.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter