Servings: 8 rolls
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Whole Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Prairie Farms Butter melted
- Preheat Oven to 400F. Microwave milk for 30 seconds on HIGH.
- Grease eight wells of a standard muffin tin with the butter. Reserve the rest. Place tin in oven for at least 5 minutes.
- Crack eggs into a blender and buzz until light in color. Drizzle in warmed milk, then flour and salt, followed by the melted butter.
- Pour into hot muffin tin and bake off about 30 minutes. Enjoy with jam and butter!
Love this Recipe?Share it