Chef Rob’s Lime Cilantro Dressing
- 1 Lime (Juice and Zest)
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro Tops
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 tsp Hot Sauce (optional)
- 1 Garlic Clove smashed
- 1 pinch Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Zest the lime, then cut in half and squeeze juice into a blender or food processor. Run a knife through the cilantro leaves a couple of times and add to the processor.
- Put the rest of the ingredients in and process until smooth. Pour into a covered container and use on tacos, grilled fish, salads, etc.
- Keeps well in the fridge for 10 days.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter