Chef Rob’s 6 Layer Kickin’ Dip
- 4 oz Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 Can (14-19 oz) Black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Container (16 oz) Prairie Farms Jalapeno Dip
- 4 oz Shredded Medium Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 rib celery diced
- 1/4 Cup Frozen Corn (thawed)
- 1/4 red onion diced
- 1/4 Cup grated Parmesan or Mexican Cotija Cheese
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 3 Tbsp Cilantro or Italian Parsley Minced
- In an 8x8 glass baking dish, layer the ingredients in the order above. Refrigerate at least an hour for the flavors to mix. Blue , Yellow and Red Corn chips for dipping. A standard trifle dish would make a nice presentation.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter